Alisabeth Von Presley (Singer) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Alisabeth Von Presley is an American Pop singer, songwriter and musician. She is famous for representing the state of Iowa on the NBC show called “American Song Contest”, hosted by Snoop Dogg and Kelly Clerkson. It is an American version of the popular Eurovision Song Contest.
|Real Name||Alisabeth Von Presley|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter and Musician|
|Date of Birth||1987-1988|
|Age (as in 2022)||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Marion, Iowa|
|Home Town||Marion, Iowa|
|Family||Mother : Name Not Known
Father : Name Not Known
Sister : Not Available
Brother : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Cedar Rapids, Iowa|
Education Details and More
|Debut||Television : American Song Contest (2022)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||In Feet : 5′ 8″ ft
In Meter : 1.76 m
|Weight||In Pound : 154 lbs
In Kilogram : 70 Kg
|Hobbies||Dance and Travel|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Alisabeth Von Presley
- Alisabeth Von Presley was born and brought up in Iowa.
- In 2013, she auditioned for American Idol but unfortunately failed to reach live show.
- Von Presley sung “Wonder” in her first performance on show American Song Contest.
- Her most popular single “Wonder” was released by Atlantic Records.
- Von Presley travels with two backup dancers and a fully choreographed production.
- She offers several styles- ranging from a Kid-Friendly set to a full blown, fully choreographed, 6 backup dancer pop-rock production.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and spent few hours in gym.
If you have more details about Alisabeth Von Presley. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
Stay Tuned With ICR INDIA for more Entertainment News